You may take advantage of factoring your receivables if you’ve got a business situated in Auckland selling to commercial accounts on credit. Does your Debtor Ledger have unpaid invoices? If this is the case, then you can get awarded a direct line of credit just by utilising your client accounts receivable due to be paid.
Here at Invoice Factors, we make it our goal to ascertain that receivable financing is easy to get and often take about 3-5 days to make a decision after receiving all requisite information. Call us now to get to know more about how ideal Invoice financing would be.
Contact us today for more information at 0800 002 453 Start Now!
Which Businesses Qualify for Accounts Receivable Financing in Auckland?
Auckland City is home to a big number of national and local and even international businesses, many of which are big corporations but the life force of Auckland are also hundreds if not thousands of small enterprises in almost every field, many of whom could stand to benefit if they factored their accounts receivables ledger. Across Auckland, there are strong Technology companies, strong manufacturing industries, Construction Companies, Transport and Freight companies, Trade Services, Recruitment, Professional Services, and many more. Generally speaking, industries that are eligible for invoice financing in East Auckland, Auckland City, Waitakere, North Shore, Manukau, Auckland all tend to be the ones selling to other businesses instead of the consumer.
Roughly, a business is said to be eligible for accounts receivable finance as long as it produces sales on open credit to creditworthy clients, and those sales are final. We focus on new or fast-growing companies whose sales histories and past earnings will not justify a conventional loan. Unlike banks, our financing curricula accommodate start-up operations that have no financial base to depend on or companies with uneven or seasonal sales patterns.
Invoice Factoring in Auckland is our Business!
- No monthly facility fees
- Client referrals upon your request
- No invoice minimums – No monthly minimums
- Receivable financing rates going at 3%-5% Discount Rates
- Account set up in 3 to 5 working days – 24/7 funding afterwards
- Receivable credit lines beginning at $5,000 & up to $400,00
- We Make Fast Decisions Start Now
We Make Cashflow Financing Easy!
- Call today for more information on how to get the ball rolling, 0800 002 453.
- Invoice Factoring Auckland Business and throughout NZ
Many of our customers are either:
- Start-up enterprises with no financing base
- Experiencing cash flow shortages as a result of a slow turnover when it comes to their accounts receivable
- Flourishing businesses whose sales histories and past earnings will not justify conventional bank loan financing
- Have lost their credit line because of covenant violations
- Directors with bad or good credit and can’t get conventional financing
Is your company growing faster compared to your operating capital?
Our receivable factoring service at Invoice Factors is a flexible source of financing for companies. Our factoring company simply utilises your debtors ledger as the advance money and security against your invoices’ face value. Financing receivables is a line of credit that grows uniformly with your sales cycle, and we can finance as little as $5,000 per month and up to $400,000 and can be more depending on the circumstances.
Contact us for additional information at 0800 002 453 Start Today
Other Forms of Financing in Auckland
We know that accounts receivable financing isn’t eligible to all businesses, which is why we at Invoice Factors offer accessibility to other types of funding. Asset-based lending is the same as a conventional banking loan, machinery and plant leasing options for your customers and vehicle financing. To get more details on services offered and on factoring receivables, reach out to Invoice Factors now.