Is the cash you need today sitting in your debtors ledger?

Working Capital as a Solution

Turn your Invoices into Cash within 24 hours once approved!

Working Capital as a Solution

Invoice Factoring can be used to finance your Working Capital. It is a form of accounts receivable financing where outstanding invoices that are due within 90 days can be converted into immediate cash that can be used by your small business.

The Auckland-based factoring company Invoice Factors and services Nationwide. You are typically paid in two installments for your invoices: the advance is approximately 80% of your invoices (less factoring fees). You will receive the remaining 20% after your invoices are paid.

If you a Working Solution for funding your business’s cashflow shortage then review the Questions below to see if this solution is well-suited for your company.

How Your Business Can Qualify for Invoice Factoring

It is easier to qualify for invoice factoring than it is to qualify for long term financing. Although profitability, annual revenues, and credit scores can be major hurdles for other kinds of loans, with invoice factoring they don’t tend to be an issue. Invoice Factors care about three main things:

  1. You must invoice the government (B2G) or businesses (B2B). Your customers must be established businesses and have good credit scores. Our Auckland-based factoring company must feel confident that it is likely that your customers will pay off your invoices.
  2. Your invoices must not be encumbered by any other loans and be due and payable within 60 days. (For example, you cannot have another outstanding short term loan where your same invoices have been pledged as security.)
  3. Your company needs to be up to date on your taxes or have an Arrangement with the Tax department (let’s talk if this Factoring Facility will help you obtain an Arrangement).

About Us &

What We Do

Invoice Factors services the entire country of New Zealand.

We can provide funding for clients for almost every major industry including manufacturers, distributors, service providers, importers, construction, medical providers, and transportation for both large and mid-sized businesses.

Invoice Factors is focused on offering financial services to mid-sized and small businesses. Offering invoice factoring services is the core product that we provide but we will provide equipment and plant fundings, vehicle financing, and also lease to buy services to allow your customers to buy from you.

We provide funding to a wide range of different industries and provide flexible funding requirements that a majority of businesses that sell products or provide services can qualify for easily.

We are able to fund customers for almost all major industries, including manufacturers, distributors, service providers, importers, construction, medical providers, and transportation large and mid-size businesses.

Call us on 0800 002 453 today so we can discuss how invoice factoring can help your business.

Professional Workmanship Guaranteed

Invoice Discounting

Click Below For More Info

Invoice Factoring

Click Below For More Info

Invoice Finance

Click Below For More Info

Invoice Funding

Click Below For More Info

Accounts Receivable Factoring

Click Below For More Info

Accounts Receivable Financing

Click Below For More Info

Debt Factoring

Click Below For More Info

Debtor Finance

Click Below For More Info

Bank said No? Growing Business? Growing Debtors Ledger?

Get access to Cashflow Finance!

Fill out the form below to get in touch or

Please prove you are human by selecting the Heart.